Thursday, September 22, 2011

9-22-11 Work Day



 the view from my hotel room this morning

 the obligatory palm tree shot

*** 9 to 5 training***
no pictures, but actually productive, helpful, training. How refreshing!

 Dusk




and since I am in California, I felt I had to try the famous In and Out Burger for dinner


At the drive through, since the burgers are cooked to order and you wait awhile, I was able to watch the girl take potato after potato through the slicer and get put into the fryer. No frozen bags or preservatives here. The strawberry shake was very tasty. The Double Double? Okay. I'd still choose Whataburger over it any day. I will say they aren't chintsy on the ketchup.


And . . .  then it was back to work for the rest of the evening so I'm not so far behind when I get home tomorrow. It's a glamorous life, right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment