Saturday, April 9, 2011

4-9-11 evening

I am not sure how I let Deana and Olivia get away witout a picture but they brought me some beautiful sunflowers this evening shortly after Sammi and Bob headed home. We watched Toy Story 3 together this afternoon and I got a second walk in while they were here.  Elizabeth is back on as my night nurse and she let me loose in the halls to roam. I went for a walk all by myself and did great right up to the part where I needed to get back in the bed on my own. Suddenly I was puzzling over which should go first and which arm.  . .  Funny the things you get stupified over in the hospital. But before I got confuzzled I snapped the obligatory upright mirror picture for proof of my independence then I called Elizabeth to help :)




0 comments:

Post a Comment