Saturday, December 29, 2018

The Second Half of December (almost)

Christmas Month Continued

figured I should put up the past two weeks here, as Ali arrived late last night and we are all finally together, at least for this weekend, so that'll deserve its own post.











Mandy is Jason's little sister, who works at Canvas & Cocktails, and is also Sam's maid of honor who had put together this really impressive binder for planning. I followed the instructions (Mandy is holding my ornament version of the painting I did on wood. Sam and Jason did their own thing, including Sam's save the date painting for their wedding: 12/21/19


We got to see Mary Poppins Returns

At Crave Burgers :)

First round of wedding dress shopping!

And Sunday night we did a Christmas Lights drive, complete with Starbucks for us, and the free little puppicino they gave Aidan and Jake









interesting -- I am guessing one person at the window and one on the ladder tossed back and forth?

We had Christmas-lite as we are waiting on Nick & Ali's arrival to do everything

But I got to open Sam's art and a framed photo.


Art this year is a handbound book of family portraits & haiku







I just like my birds




  






Last night, for the first time, all four pups in one place!



0 comments:

Post a Comment