Friday, June 7, 2019

Regal Weekend

From last weekend's cat sitting adventures (big surprise, mostly Regal and clouds and birds). 





Saturday morning at Garden of the Gods was beautiful. The lush rains have everything very green, against the late snows that are keeping Pike's Peak dusted in snow.
 
 













Meanwhile . . .











something about those feet just suspended in the air












I tromped down the hill after watching a lot of magpie activity below. I was hoping I might spot an elusive blue feather among the grasses where they were congregating.



there was a downed tree where I suspect must be a nest because I was greeted and then fussed at for a good while as I scanned the area for feathers







all my feathers are RIGHT HERE, chica. Move along.






































0 comments:

Post a Comment