Saturday, June 22, 2019

6/22 Soggy Saturday


Red Rocks was a ghost town this morning in the rain, but Amber and I gave it a go. They officially cancelled about 10 minutes before the start time. Amber had just gotten to the parking lot, so I packed up and we found a place for breakfast instead.


aptly named today






Tomari's was up the road in the direction of the cabin where I was headed after yoga.

It was a lovely little find!







after breakfast I headed for Mom & Dad and the cabin





 
the Saltsman's have company!


 


we had lunch and then hiked about searching for more quartz/pink granite I could take back for the mulched ring in the backyard. 

I think we found a few...

wild orchids have bloomed out of the earth pulled up by a felled tree

the storm rolled through late afternoon

the leading edge was howling





dessert tonight was apple pie from Tomari's . . .  yum


then exciting cabin things like Tile Rummy and Yahtzee before bed. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment