Saturday, January 4, 2020

Pup Week

Packing up all the Christmas and hosting Charlie for the week meant quite a few pup pics

Aidan is like, "Look kid, I'm wearing these stupid antlers, so I am getting this treat, not you."



the first sunrise of 2020
Helps when you get to bed at 8:30 on NYE'


See this little triangle above? That's my spot for naps. Jake takes the bottom half, Charlie gets the center, Bruiser on his corner. 











 Charlie by candlelight. He seemed like he was really thinking about getting in the tub.




for the first time all week, on Friday Charlie felt safe enough to curl up on the dog bed for a nap in the sun instead of parked between my feet.

 And on Saturday, it seemed like he knew they were coming to take him home.




I can fit too!


bye Charlie! See you next month when the kids head to Florida to arrange the big move


0 comments:

Post a Comment