Saturday, November 21, 2020

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

2020 has been a bear, so I pulled out the interior (upstairs) decorations early this year and put them up to enjoy. 



I finally got myself a tree to hold all my Peanuts collection (the little one I'd been using ran out of space several years ago) and, of course, I went with 

THE BLUE ONE
















Today, the Saturday before Thanksgiving, the outdoor stuff went up


Now that we have cut back the juniper, I can actually put some decorations on the ground in front of the house! 

That blank spot was bugging me, though. 

It was also the day to decorate the downstairs. 





blank spot resolved (Snoopy had been in front of the maple tree)





waiting for me back inside... this is why those pillows are never in the right place.

oh! and the guest bath has a new overlay, thanks to the 75% off after Christmas haul I had packed away from last year. Nick and Ali had gifted me the bath towels at Christmas and told me they were from Bed, Bath, & Beyond, so I went clearance hunting the day after!)



follow up Sunday -- got a set of the large bulbs as a "fence" between the rocks and the grass

0 comments:

Post a Comment