Thursday, June 15, 2023

Our First Month of Walks & at Home in Loveland

We drove away for the last time on May 6 and started life in Loveland. 

Here's are the pups first month at the new house and surrounding streets. The lake is favorite and just down the road. I'm guessing we may be able to sit out on the lawn and watch the giant 4th of July fireworks show that happens from our side of the lake, too!





here we are all loaded up and leaving the Briarhollow driveway for the last time


Bye, Highlands Ranch

Hello, Loveland



First order of business: breakfast!


Next morning's first walk





























my poor baby was in terrible pain when I got back from my May weekend in Florida 

I got him into the nearest vet that morning and they gave him a shot for the pain and some therapies to help his back. The stress of moving as well as me being away for three days seems to have made everything worse, so I'm staying put for the rest of the summer. 


He was able to walk by that afternoon

















Well isn't this a geographical oddity. 










 

0 comments:

Post a Comment