Tuesday, June 8, 2010

rainy Tuesday

Slightly random pictures out of the camera this morning...

This little guy was hanging around the car wash and didn't seem to mind posing for a picture.
Allium near Mom and Dad's house I had to get a picture of.


The orchid is close to blooming again.

And this morning Evan and I snuck away early for a walk to the dog park so he could get out some younger pup energy without Katy throwing her hips out trying to keep up with him. Don't feel too badly for Katy. She refuses to get up early and go out when I call to her from Sam's door.

I like to think Evan is smiling here with his eyes closed.


Bob snapped this one on his way out the door to work. Evan tries to be patient.


My front bushes are putting on their first delicate pink flowers. These only bloom in June.

And more of the blazing orange beauties are opening in the neighbor's yard. I remember driving through the neighborhood our first morning of the move the first week of June and my jaw dropping at the color of these flowers.


The open space brush has also flowered.

But the day is going to be one of thunderstorms and, hopefully, rain. We've had to turn on the AC in the afternoons this past week, so I'm excited about an afternoon where I can keep the windows open and possibly hear the sound of rain. It's a good life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment