Sunday, June 17, 2012

6-17-12 Happy Father's Day


Last year my dad got the video treatment, so this year, with some new software I really need to practice more with, I tried putting together one for Bob.

I learned several things very quickly:

1. I have tons more to scan in from the scrapbooks covering 1993 to 2006 when we went all digital.
2. I have tons of work to do on my organizational system for 2006-2012. Every day we took pictures is in its own folder at the moment. Do you know how many different days I take pictures? Estimate roughly 250 days out of each year for the past six years!!
3. Did I say I really need to practice with this new software. I have three overlaps of transitions on one of the pictures I can't figure out how to back out of...

Without further ado/excuses:


0 comments:

Post a Comment