Saturday, October 13, 2018

Dear Evan Hansen and a Soggy Week

Pretty quiet, soggy week here, with the bright spot getting to see Dear Evan Hansen on Wednesday.

 

My squirrels are getting impatient. I think they are watching for us to walk around from the block behind, because they are always hanging out when we return from our walk waiting on breakfast.


the one sunny day we had, my view from the window is not bad


Mr. black cat had positioned himself appropriately among the Halloween decorations





it snowed for about 10 minutes Wed. afternoon

so I bundled up Wed. night to get to Dear Evan Hansen


and since I was going solo, I left really early so I could score a good parking space and tromp around the grounds some before the show









I'm in there somewhere... but I wouldn't say I was found

these are the seats I'm shooting for from now on! Mezzanine so not up as high, but the back row is in rolly chairs and high enough so no one's head can block the view. Plus, first out at intermission put me ahead of 100 ladies waiting in line when I exited the restroom with no wait. Also first to the parking garage and ahead of the traffic post show. 

 
the orchestra is elevated above the DEH stage - it's pretty cool



bribing the boys for a photo











Saturday was lovely, sunny and highs in the 60°s






Prairie Dog check at Walmart








made sure to take a few of the neighborhood on the way back from shopping because tomorrow the high is in the 20°s with snow, so a lot of leaves are going to be gone.



0 comments:

Post a Comment