Wednesday, May 13, 2020

something Important


The past week's waning moon was nice enough to pose with the birds one morning.

And, hooray! The dog park was unpadlocked! Since there is no one at the park at 5:30 in the morning, social distancing is a snap!






Jake washing off his tennis ball after the first morning of a good hard run

I pass this little happy tree and Bob Ross every morning so I decided the shade of the trees on the glass needed to be preserved.

last few irises holding out

From this morning's walk, my broccoli tree


and some nice, if not terribly vibrant, clouds





and then, back home, more squirrel breakfasts

I left a payload of pecans in the hopes the bluejay who I have seen helping himself might show up this morning when I was ready with the good camera.

I nibbled on my bagel and sipped my coffee from the upstairs screen-less window and snapped squirrel photo after squirrel photo, as the pile dwindled. No blue jay.






a woodpecker was doing his thing but a bit too far inside the limbs to get him in focus

and those little finches are FAST. This little guy now has a beak on both sides of his head


meanwhile. . . 

you've already got one in your mouth!



When there were only a couple of pecan pieces left

FINALLY

the blue jay got the memo



and the squirrel was not having it


He got back in the game and chased Mr. Blue Jay away



meanwhile, down on the ground: baby bunny arrives to check it out



inside, the African Violet decided to start putting on new blooms!

Life abounds.






0 comments:

Post a Comment