Sunday, June 27, 2021

6/27/21 Marci Day

oh, I've neglected to share the ongoing Frozen Shoulder saga here, but it grows more painful  by the day when I forget and try to use my right arm to reach certain directions. So the same evening Marci came over to spend the night and head out on an early hike, the TENs machine arrived, to help with the pain.  So here's the photo for posterity of me running around with a ton of wires pulsing electric waves all over my upper arm in some kind of cool sci-fi version of myself.

We didn't get out early enough for sunrise, so I stepped out in the backyard when I saw it happening instead.


and also the front :)


But with the clouds and the cool breeze in the upper 50s, it was a very nice 2+ miles with the pups around the lake. 








we came back and spent the rest of the day reminiscing, going out to lunch and shopping before she had to head back to Idaho Springs. 



 

0 comments:

Post a Comment