Sunday, August 15, 2021

8/15/21 Mid August Check in

 Came close to a full month away from the blog!

I've spent the first half of August in Georgetown with Nick, Ali, & Colbie and it's just flown by. 

One more week and I'll be back in Colorado anticipating the coming fall aspens. 

As Augusts in Texas go, this one has been a cinch. Other than throwing the ball for Olive in the backyard, I've been inside the house the entire time, save one outing yesterday to walk around the square, grab a piece of pie, and visit Nick at work where he was the proudest papa ever. 

Some highlights:















Pickles and I have become fast friends. He is not a fan of Olive and enjoys hanging out with me in my room to chase the ribbon so Olive doesn't butt in. He gets irritated if I'm not coming into my room early enough in the evenings and meows at me and follow me around until I join him.  He's also enjoyed sleeping on my head a few nights.












you would need to have watched Schitt's Creek to really appreciate this onesie


my room gets lovely morning light

Saturday's sunrise



























0 comments:

Post a Comment