Wednesday, August 25, 2021

End of August Check-in

Back from Texas and ready for the start of Fall here in Colorado, even though it's still probably a month away. 

The night I got home, it had rained and was just 60 degrees, so I threw every window in the house open to end the cooler air from sweltering Texas and huddling in the AC. 

But how I miss those Texas people. (And Florida.)

(Some of these may be repeats, nothing seems to be uploading in order on Blogger)












Colbie's doc checking all her 2 month old stuffs. Just look at that face!



























































































































































comparison between bath my first night there and my last!






0 comments:

Post a Comment