Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Saltsman Stay, Part 1

scenes while house sitting 




I brought the new lens, the one I'm very excited to put through her paces on the Pacific Coast Highway trip soon. 

This is as wide as she'll go, from the kitchen windows. See that teeny tiny little monument way back at the back to the left of the pine tree?



Didn't move, just full zoom: 


My lunchtime company





Actually, Regal is my company everywhere in the house. Literally.



Tuesday morning we had better clouds at sunrise.



Waning moon, fully wide:


Waning moon, fully zoomed







  



You'll have to be looking for her, but a red-throated hummingbird came in for close inspection of Regal before deigning to have a drink at the feeder. She's just along the far right rail of the fence just above the edge of the table. 


I guess we checked out okay.


0 comments:

Post a Comment