Friday, August 14, 2020

Motherlode on Wheels

So in the spirit of optimism and to distract myself from upcoming surgery, I have begun planning the long weekend in November in NYC with Stephanie that we'd planned long before the COVID era of "who knows what it's going to be like in three more months."

In addition to setting up our daily itinerary of all outdoor things to show her in the city, I also invested in a new bag, (the eBag Motherlode with wheels) handily marked down in this non-travel period by 70%, that could carry everything I would need, be able to roll on flat surfaces, and be backpacked through subway turnstiles and stair climbing required to get from LaGuardia to Manhattan cheaply.  Steph invested in one as well. 

It came yesterday and I'm pretty excited about breaking it in this weekend. 







time to pack!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment