Tuesday, August 4, 2020

First Week Back

After that awesome roadtrip, life returned to normal. 

And I can appreciate that my normal is pretty awesome.







Saturday drive through Garden of the Gods on the way to see Mom and Dad was slooooow

So I snapped a couple as we crawled along.





Rufus keeps all other hummingbirds at bay on the deck



Mom and Dad gifted me a shirt from their recent trip to Port A, Colorado grown farmer's market tomatoes, homemade salsa, and quartz harvested from the cabin. 

The quartz didn't even finish out the front. I will have to make a date to go mining soon,



Sunday morning walk around Eaglewatch Lake just a few minutes from home and just across from Chatfield Reservoir






 











This morning I found a new little "tree" sprouting at the dog park


Jake showed up for some perspective :)







0 comments:

Post a Comment