Friday, October 4, 2013

10/4/13 Plot Twist #1



Yep, it's snowing. And Marci's flight is delayed because it's snowing, even though the snow is nothing compared to what we get in the middle of winter, so I'm hanging out and hoping the last update (arriving about two hours late) holds. Any later and we will be putting up our tent in the dark.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and just say it now: stay tuned for putting our tent up in the dark.

Plot twist!!

On another note, this morning I've been enjoying the comments pouring in from the Facebook album I put up and made public to try and gather more information about these undated, unsorted photos I've collected from the South Belt Leader. People have been tagging like crazy, which means other people have been finding long lost friends they didn't know were on FB until they saw themselves on the same junior high basketball team picture or some other relic they'd long forgotten about. Lots of these folks are more than a decade ahead of me, in their later 50s now, and its been fun to watch the mini-reunions and laughter.

A couple of my favorites, that I really didn't have a lot of hope on pinning down so quickly:




0 comments:

Post a Comment