Saturday, September 9, 2017

Week in Review 9/4 - 9/9


I realized I'd spent Labor Day weekend working on sprucing up the bathroom and never took any photos.

New light fixture, painted cabinets, new "wall" and floor:

(that tiny little piece of corner molding needs some wood glue and I had to take it up because Aidan kept finding it and trying to carry it off.)





Guest bath progress: new floor, mirror frame, new light fixture:

 
I realized as I uploaded this that I haven't snapped an updated on after I fixed the tile frame around the mirror and shaved it up to line up correctly. And I'm too lazy to go do it now. 

Our full moon last week:


And more signs of coming fall. This little guy was in the backyard resting on the quartz 








we even cracked into the 40°s on our morning walk!

 
new Lularoe additions to the wardrobe

And a lot of this















0 comments:

Post a Comment