Monday, March 12, 2018

B&B (again)


so we came across a coupon for Board and Brush, so we hit them up again. Amber made a tray she can use on her oversized ottoman and I went with a planter box for the front porch (when it gets warm enough)

We were laughing at how quickly we were done. The session ran from 6:30- 9:30 and we were out of there before 8:30. Get enough experience, and you really don't need to wait on the instructions for each step. 

I matched the house color and added some tiny little green spots to the white lettering that don't show up too well in photos, but looks really cute, if I do say so myself.

Lined up some baby succulents to raise, although they'll have to settle for limited sunshine when I'm outside for a few months before I trust them on their own on the porch. Too many frosty nights to come. 




I always enjoy picking out plants just because I like the look of them, and then discovering what people call it.

From left to right: 

Kalanchoe Blossfeldiana aka Madagascar's Widow's Thrill, aka Flaming Katy
Crassula Perforata Variegata, aka String of Buttons aka Baby's Necklace
Echevaria Pulodonis aka Mexican Hens and Chicks
Echeveria Perle Von Nurnberg, with no known common name
Cotyledon Tomentosa, aka Variegated Bears Paws
and another Flaming Katy


0 comments:

Post a Comment