Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Charlie Week

my last week with Charlie, at least for a long time, coincided with a very snowy week!

I learned how much he loved being wrapped in a towel and getting his snow belly warmed back up.





















took Jake and Aidan out once, where we slogged






got to host Marci overnight Friday as she came in for McKenzie's Senior Cheer recognition 
















As the snow persisted, I got more and more paranoid that a hawk was going to make a try for Charlie when he was in the backyard. Most of the time, I felt better because the boys would be in the yard with him, which would dissuade any bird of prey, but there were a few times they would charge inside while Charlie was still nosing around, and I would start furiously scanning the sky for bird shapes in the trees, ready to make a charge into the snow if need be. 

I breathed a sigh of relief when he headed off with Sammi and Jason yesterday!















0 comments:

Post a Comment