Wednesday, April 7, 2010

SU 1300

Some time yesterday evening, without paying attention, I favorited my 1300th link via my StumbleUpon account. It was a site of collected poems about classic fairy tales.

Of the 1300, my top ten categories turn out to be:

386 Photography
160 Humor
88 Poetry
48 Arts
44 Astronomy
39 Classical Studies
29 Linguistics
29 Philosophy
27 Nature
27 New York

So, as a stumbler, that's me by the numbers, at least for today.

I try not to completely flood Facebook with my stumbles, although it's tempting, but every now and then I want to see a group of my favorited photographs as the schizophrenic collection that they are. Herewith, some of the last 20 photographs added:

























All of the above can be found at their sources via http://www.stumbleupon.com/stumbler/ColoradoT/

0 comments:

Post a Comment