Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Crunchy Leaves!






Yeah. I know. It's true. 


I go around for about a month every October calling out "crunchy leaves!" and NOBODY gets me.

It was from "Mr Potato Head Saves Veggie Valley" computer game that came out in 1995 and that Nick and then Sam played through the rest of the decade.

And at the start of the game, you click on a little pile of leaves outside their house before they leave for the fair and the little potato shouts "Crunchy Leaves! Can we keep 'em pop?"

and Mr. Potato Head says, "Of course! We certainly don't want to LEAVE them behind!"

and she scoops them up and puts them in her backpack. (We need them later in the game.)

So this morning, when I decided to title this post Crunchy Leaves! I thought, you know, I bet this is on YouTube. And, sure enough, YouTube did not let me down. Embedded to start right at the spot.




0 comments:

Post a Comment