Wednesday, August 15, 2018

The Rest of July

July 25th, we saw Sam, Jason, & Charlie off to the airport and back to Florida.


The day before my birthday, Amber showed up at my door bearing all sorts of wonderful gifts: my favorite order from Los Dos, macarons from Honey B's, an owl card, and the illustrated Harry Potter & the Sorcerer's Stone in hardback.



this one was dark chocolate, but fashioned to look like a tiny little hamburger!

Saturday, on my birthday, Mom & Dad came to take me to lunch and brought me half a dozen jars of that wonderful salsa the lady at the farmer's market in Colorado Springs makes each summer, as well as half a dozen tomatoes. But I didn't remember to take any photos. :( 

We did have a good bit of rain that cooled things off for us in that last week.





the crows were enjoying the wet weather in the mornings as well





so long July! Let's start wrapping up summer soon, shall we?

0 comments:

Post a Comment