Saturday, December 26, 2020

December Disappearing

 Man, I kept thinking, I need to catch up on my blog. But I was shocked to realized I had not posted a single thing for all of December!

And since I've not skipped an entire month in more than a decade, it's time for some catching up.

10 days of the month were spent in Florida, and the days ahead of that prepping for Florida, and the days after catching up with work and then Christmas. 

So, let's catch up with Florida in order here.

Travel day and Saturday were in Bradenton at Sammi and Jason's place. 


The chess board was a gift from Sammi to Jason that he opened on our first night there. 

(Nobody asked me to play.)

Saturday morning


We visited Lido Beach later in the morning ahead of lunch and it was the perfect temp. See? I can be a beach girl  . . . in December.






this place was interesting, and apparently very new!




We ate at the Wicked Cantina nearby on the outdoor patio


and then drove around seeing Ringling and Jason's USF campus



then it was back to the apartment for afternoon naps before some Christmas light looking





















0 comments:

Post a Comment