Thursday, June 9, 2011

6-9-11

The swallows' home construction is complete! I checked on it this morning while watering the flowers.


And was greeted by a new visitor. Meet Binx. He is our next door neighbor's cat who is also very interested in the swallow's comings and goings.


Today I let Binx walk though to the back yard, where he watched the squirrel on the back fence with much delight. Evan, on the other hand, was less assured.


Our tree, the slowest bloomer in the neighborhood, was bare a month ago. All things in their own time.


When I peeked back out the front, I saw mama peeking back. I think she preferred Binx stay in the backyard.


And so does Evan, who took defensive positions at the top of his stairs to make certain no additional cats invade his space.

this picture also emphasizes how bad this little lens is getting

But the most perturbed member of the household during our visitor's few minutes around the yard, was Fisher.



And while I was pulling that off of my phone, I saw the picture I'd snapped a few nights ago at dusk that I'd forgotten:


0 comments:

Post a Comment