Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Bath Bomb Day

Ordered some new fancy-schmancy stuffs for a little in-home spa action. 
Back at Christmas Ali gave me a Fragrant Jewels bath bomb and I finally used it.

It turned the water a deep blue and made it beautifully fragrant.


Inside each of their bath bombs is a ring. Mine was a moonstone that catches the candlelight

My bath company and a reminder to myself that I have yet to replace the floor moldings under the cabinets.

So, anyway, one bath bomb down, I took a look online and chose an assortment of 10 from the #3 ranked seller of bath bombs on Amazon at $2 a piece. (The Fragrant Jewels were running $15 plus shipping per bomb!)

Part of the fun was wondering which ones I'd get.

Today was arrival day!



Yay! They included the most discussed one among the reviews: Monkey Farts! "top notes of fresh bananas and juicy grapefruit, middle notes of kiwi, juicy bubblegum, and strawberries; and a hint of vanilla as a base note"

Also quite excited with almost all of my other random draws: Snickerdoodle, Lavender Mint, Cool Fresh Aloe, Cucumber Melon, Mother Earth, Blueberry, Kiss Me, and Grape Soda. The only one I'm on the fence about is the Glitter Bomb. All have organic shea butter, sunflower oil, and Vitamin E. They make a lovely fizz in the water as well as color it. 

And they threw a bar of lovely scented handmade soap! Cinnapear.

And that led me to their website, which led me to discover the list of all the possibilities of scents! 

Almond Coconut
Apple
Asian Pear
Black (Aloe and Oakmoss)
Blueberry
Cherry Almond
Chocolate Mint
Cinnabun
Coconut
Coffee
Cool Fresh Aloe
Cool Water
Crazy Love
Cucumber Melon
Eucalyptus
Festival
Gold & Glitter
Grape Fruit Tangerine
Grade Soda
Harvest Apple
Honeysuckle
Kiss Me
Lavendar
Lavender Mint
Lemongrass
Mango
Mistletoe
Monkey Farts
Moonlight & Roses
Moroccan Vinalla
Oatmeal Milk and Honey
Orange Aloe
Petal Dance
Pina Colada
Pink Sugar
Plumeria
Pumpkin Spice
Rasberry Vanilla
Red Clover and Tea
Sandalwood 
Snickerdoodle
Spearmint Rosemary
Sweet Pea (hyacinth, lily of the valley, violets and wild jasmine)
Tiara Flowers (Gardenia)
Tie Dye (patchouli scented, of course)
Very Valentine
Wakame
Watermelon
Wild Passion


Plus, I discovered they're happy to mix and match, which means if I order directly from them, no Glitter bomb inclusion. (Only catch is with  Amazon Prime I can get free shipping on the small order of 10, whereas shipping is free direct only past a $75 order.)

Guess who's off for a soak?

Edited to update: went with Mother Earth, which must be a retired scent since it doesn't make it into the list on their website. Very earthy and grassy, definitely something akin to chamomile and sandalwood. Left the water a vivid turquoise. And my skin, super soft.

  









0 comments:

Post a Comment