Sunday, December 1, 2013

12/1/13 End of the Thanksgiving Trip

While we usually would have gone home on Saturday, the calendar's coinciding Thanksgiving and the last day of the month conspired to keep us in Dumas through Sunday so that I could hop in and finish out the Saturday service tickets to get them on the November books. Trying that from the road during a six hour drive with a two hour time difference just wasn't going to work.

I did manage a few snaps, at breakfast  before Nick hit the road back to Georgetown, during Bob's sewing lesson with Nell (Costuming 101), and in the backyard with the pups. Last night Sammi, Nell, and I went to the little theater in town to see Frozen and between the tiny screen, the seats being wayyyy back from it, and the inability of the operator to get it in focus (despite me going to talk to him TWICE), I'll have to reserve judgment on my criticism of the film. Still... I can say definitively that this song writing team has nothing on Alan Menken and Howard Ashman. 













Today: road trip! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment