Saturday, August 30, 2014

Four days of photos

Meh, I seem to have dried up on the blog. 

Last four days of phone photos as a stand-in,

Wednesday morning

Wednesday afternoon, Sam & I got a deal on these from a Garage Sale group and managed to get them loaded in and then upstairs on our own. 

Pike's Peak after a thunderstorm yesterday evening


Our companion that wandered past while Deanna and I waited on dinner

Dinner!

wandering around in the dark in Manitou

Boo came out of Deana's room this morning throwing around her bra trying to get treats. 

after he exhausted lingerie . . .

he started on outerwear

Backyard in the morning light

wandering about this morning:






While having lunch with Mom and Dad, this hummingbird joined us. I was surprised I could get her with my phone.










0 comments:

Post a Comment