Friday, January 12, 2018

1/12/18 Catching Up

How have I already let 9 more days go by without a blog post? I'm slipping, man. 

Biggest past week news is my firstborn turned 25. Time flies. 






Work has been keeping me super busy, but I've managed to build up the walks each and every day since the 2nd, although the past couple of mornings I've been limping a bit more and I'm not sure if its the cold or additional damage. I went for my Dexa bone density scan last week and the labwork this week, with results from my orthopedic surgeon schedule for next Thursday. Since he's sure its osteoporosis, this will give us a baseline to start from in terms of improvement. 

The best improvement, however, would not to break any more bones doing nothing other than walking. 

In other news, I traded out my Samsung Galaxy 8 last week for a Google Pixel 2, which I REALLY love. 

The camera on this thing! You get both a still photo and a gif/motion version. (although I haven't quite figured out how to share the moving ones from my Google download.) 

You can hold down the shutter and get a long string of options to choose from. The low light capability is primo. I love the back of the phone fingerprint log in. SOOOO convenient. And I love that I just saved myself about $300 jumping to the Pixel 2 from the Galaxy 8.

Vicki was in town this week so we managed a Tori Tuesday. With no flash, we ended up with a really nicely lit photo inside Los Dos which is always too dark and orange. 



And basically everything else? Aidan and Aidan. And once nice morning of color.











oh, random photo in the mix . . . resumed the bath soaks with my little moon I got for Christmas


just sayin'

1 comments:

  1. Yay! New camera! Not surprised if it's osteoporosis. Here's to continued improvement and more pictures! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete