Thursday, May 2, 2019

More May

I realized this morning I'd posted the snow morning but neglected the Monday. 

I was about to say, the more mundane Monday, but that's not quite right. I never find any sunrise walk mundane. There are always trees, and birds' song, and almost always mountains visible in the distance, and the sun never fails to rise. 

Monday ahead of the storm had its own glow.



this is one of the few houses that shares the same issue as our front yard -- shallow tree roots running across the whole of it. I'm thinking I'd like to do something similar around our tree to cover some of the roots over.

the birds will be disappearing behind leaves before long

sunshine cutting through the clouds

[insert snow day]

This morning, Thursday May 2




natures music notes on a natural clef

(audio)


In dog news . . . 

I have awesomely weird dogs












0 comments:

Post a Comment