Saturday, March 14, 2020

Midway through March

Halfway through March. It would appear I have been living 95% of my life social distancing anyway, so other than empty grocery shelves, life goes on. 

Morning walks are still beautiful. 

















The other 5% was the opposite, joining in a weekend seminar for end-of-life doula work I am interested in exploring. I also met a few fantastic new friends, so if it doesn't kill me, totally worth it. 

Linda (Santa Fe), Heather (CO), Denise (OR), Me, and Tammy (also Santa Fe) 
at lunch on the last day

Linda taking in the gorgeous bronze doors of the old Denver National bank next door to our meeting space the Magnolia Hotel. 


the whole class. Everyone tried not to shake hands but it is an ingrained habit!
  
Our space

Clearly the back area where the bathrooms are located was once part of the Denver National Bank, no? Now the men's room is SUPER safe!

a shot of sundown on the way home

And then it was right back to the solitary sunrises, and moonsets, and books, and dogs, just the way I like it.














 







0 comments:

Post a Comment