Friday, June 13, 2014

6/13/14 Full Moon Morning Blooms

Evan and I set out this morning glad all the cloud cover from yesterday had passed by so the full moon was bright and clear. Okay, maybe that was just me.

I think Evan knows when we leave with the big lens on the camera around my neck, we'll be doing a lot more stopping and less walking. But he's a good sport and just happy to be out where he can sniff and pee every two feet. 


you can have the moon in focus

or the grass. Cameras are just not eyes.


goodbye full June, Friday the 13th moon. Hope to see you again in 2049!

Meanwhile, behind us...


Mid-June with all the rain we've been getting makes this a spectacular walk through the neighborhood. I'm jealous of all these yards with full sun!


















0 comments:

Post a Comment