Sunday, June 22, 2014

Bruiser Mama

Shampooing the carpets this weekend meant a lot of furniture moving, which, in turn, meant finding all of the tennis balls Katy takes and "buries" around the house. I'd set the first stash of them on the bed only to discover Bruiser treating them like kittens, lined up against his belly, rubbing his face around on one.




Reminded me of that scene in Life of Brian...

Rogers: Why are you always on about women, Stan?

Stan: I want to be one.

Reg: What?

Stan: I want to be a woman. From now on, I want you all to call me Loretta.

Reg: What?

Loretta: It's my right as a man.

Judith: Well, why do you want to be Loretta, Stan?

Loretta: I want to have babies.

Reg: You want to have babies?!

Loretta: It's every man's right to have babies if he wants them.

Reg: But...you can't have babies!

Loretta: Don't you oppress me!

Reg: I'm not oppressing you, Stan. You haven't got a womb. Where is the fetus going to gestate? You're going to keep it in a box?

Loretta: Sniff.


After some more furniture moving, the litter grew.



My babies.

So unfair.

Even Faith had to come over and check on this lunacy.


0 comments:

Post a Comment