Sunday, June 7, 2015

Coach Nick

Me and my coach

The theme of the summer is baby steps. 

Now that I'm past all restrictions post hip surgery and I have my personal trainer who also happens to be nearly done with his degree in Sports Science with me for the next two months, I've decided to avail myself of his talents. We started this weekend.

Our walk to the Rec Center clocks in at 1.1 miles each direction and the past few days have been absolutely gorgeous to get out in the sunshine. 

At the Rec we've done upper body day once and leg day once, with core work every day, starting slower than I likely would have on my own, but that's a good thing. Between the paced workouts and the heat/ice/stretch protocol, I might finally get rid of this nagging plantar fasciitis, too. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment