Saturday, April 15, 2017

once upon a time

I wanted to have my best of Evan video put together today, but I've discovered I can only do a bit of video editing at a time, unlike still photographs which I have a better tolerance for. 

Seeing him moving wrenches me in a way I can't explain. I love watching them, but I find it almost impossible to edit down. No one but me wants to watch two hours of him bouncing around, tongue hanging out. I'll get it done. I just have to have more cry breaks and time to complete it into something I would want to share. 

For now, one little piece I forgot about until I saw it again this week. Like all of them, smiles through tears. But it's Evan looking up at me with that adoring face. And Katy chasing her tail. 

November 23, 2014

Another quote that keeps nagging at the back of my brain: Well, I'm gonna get out of bed every morning... breathe in and out all day long. Then, after a while I won't have to remind myself to get out of bed every morning and breathe in and out... and, then after a while, I won't have to think about how I had it great and perfect for a while.

0 comments:

Post a Comment