Wednesday, March 6, 2013

3/6/13 sunrise bingo

This morning's discovery: I like to  will jog/run a good steady pace when  I realize that I am getting out of the house late and the sunrise show is already starting.

I have a personal sunrise bingo list.  Here's a card, in case you want to play along. You can claim Evan as free, even if you don't have him ;)


You'd be surprised. I get hawk more often than I get smiling person. Luckily, that's more often because we're the only ones out on the trails at sunrise. In fact, the unsmiling person is the anomaly if we pass anyone. And I smile at them anyway, just to piss them off more. 

No blooms currently marked off on the card, but it's in the wind. Another month and that'll be a giveaway. And yes, if you get a clear view of the moon AND it's a full moon, it's a two-fer.

This morning was a particularly good game. 










Orpheus looks back



Since we're encountering this pair on just about every sunrise walk, it wouldn't do not to name them. Orpheus and Eurydice, it is. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment