Friday, April 20, 2012

4-20-12 oh Canada

I saw this time lapse video this morning and got to remembering the infamous Canadian trip.

















Revisit the excitement of the broken arm story, with a few picture duplications, here.

(baby pillow required.)








you can certainly tell the difference in photo quality between my few surviving polaroids and Dad's camera, eh?


this was us on the side of the road, picking the wild blueberries we'd make into the muffins we're eating below. I am wearing an outgrown pair of Marian's overalls, which I loved, and which I got to take home with me. 


Our last night, flying out of Calgary, we stayed in a fancy hotel, the Four Seasons? (Dad? check me on that?) and ordered room service for breakfast. 


sophistiqué!




0 comments:

Post a Comment