Monday, January 21, 2013

1/21/13 Walk #2



But first, how cute are my dogs? 
(for more cuteness, click on the profile picture. I got the linkee to work!)


I finished work early enough to get out for a walk with Evan at dusk. Between the walk this morning and the one tonight, I got in just under 5 miles, and finally, for the first time, hit the daily goal of 10,000 steps.


Evan and I stopped to take a picture on the way back. and then...


Mr. Coyote saunters across the trail about 10 feet ahead of us. I waited until he was a good ways away before trying to snap a photo. He was a big guy, probably about equal to Evan's size.

As we're getting to the front door, my phone alerts me to an email, from my Fitbit, congratulating me on my 10,000 steps for the day. But man, I think I have to run a marathon to hit their active score of 100!


0 comments:

Post a Comment