Saturday, January 26, 2013

1/26/13 Mizuno love

I retired the Saucony's I'd worn out over the past three years and went shoe shopping today.

I came away with the Mizuno Wave Creation 13s in Sea Foam Green. After a three mile walk, which was more like a smooth, almost bouncy ride, this afternoon, they are my new favorite shoes. 

Some pictures:






 Bruiser cuddles after a long walk


And a treat to end the day. Every time I open one of these I think of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

Then at last, when he could stand it no longer, he would peel back a tiny bit of the paper wrapping at one corner to expose a tiny bit of chocolate, and then he would take a tiny nibble -- just enough to allow the lovely sweet taste to spread out slowly over his tongue. The next day, he would take another tiny nibble, and so on, and so on. And in this way, Charlie would make his ten-cent bard of birthday chocolate last him for more than a month.

Sorry Charlie, you're a better man than I. 

I had two scrumdiddlyumptious squares in one sitting.

AND, I am inching towards that elusive 1000 active score!

Good day.


0 comments:

Post a Comment