Friday, September 27, 2013

9/27/13


This time next week, I will have picked up Marci from the airport and we will be road-tripping through Colorado and New Mexico. Naturally, it appears the prime shooting weekend for Aspens will be the same weekend, which is a good reminder that I cannot have it all, at least all at once. Doesn't stop me from trying, though.

Around here, the leaves are turning. Mom and Dad are up at their property and Dad called to say the 90% of the aspens up there haven't started the migration from green to gold. Maybe they'll hang on for me until I can get to them in two more weeks...





Evan and my cloudy, chilly walk this morning was lovely, thanks to unearthing old music from backed up files, I heard a song I didn't even know I had, and hadn't heard in a long while, and didn't remember getting. It was a nice surprise, and I thought about how terribly grateful for the people in my life, past and present, who walk with me. I paired it with some of Mom and Dad's aspen shots from a few years ago since the song doesn't seem to appear on youtube.





0 comments:

Post a Comment