Wednesday, September 25, 2013

The Houston Trip

I've started the South Belt blog, but I still have so much to do in terms of photo editing (without Photoshop, sigh), organizing, and backing up everything (constantly and obsessively).

I'm still mourning the loss of six months worth of pictures.


But, of course, life goes on. 


And so do the pictures.


I came home with nearly 1000 pictures, and most of the weekend was me hovering over a scanner or my nose bent over photos examining them -- not taking them.


So, to catch up, the weekend's trip pictures, such as they are, except for a few remarks, let's just do this wordlessly.


Thursday












Friday








can't see the curve in the street any more. But you can sure make out the tree on the left that's a tiny bush in the foreground of the 1975 shot























Saturday



Sunday


(we rescued a stray from the street)


























0 comments:

Post a Comment