Tuesday, April 23, 2013

4/18/13 The See Ya Real Soon Day

Now it's time to say goodbye to all our company...

We left our bags for transport to the airport and walked over the MK one last time, getting there earlier than any of the buses or ferries were running and first at the turnstiles. 



There's my guarded cup of creamer I'm taking with me, because we're meeting Jay in the parks and Disney doesn't quite get that dumping  corn syrup, hydrogenated vegetable oil, and stabilizing chemicals (that's the entirety of Coffeemate's ingredients) isn't going to cut it.



There is one ride I can't leave without getting on. We pulled fast passes for it earlier in the week and ended up leaving before the window. So this morning, it's a straight shot, past Walt and Mickey



Up to the castle

Through the castle

And off to Neverland.




After that, we made it back past the wishing well

and I said hello to Lucifer

through the rose garden

Past the dancing

And over to Jay. 

And it was at this point I look down and say, "Where's my creamer??"

Yes, somewhere in what appears to be a simple walk to and from one ride (and we did still have it when we got off the ride), the creamer had been set down and forgotten. I really hope someone found it earlier in the day before the Florida sun turned into a very ripe science experiment. Jay, who's office is in the Magic Kingdom (jealous!!) ran down to get me some more, bless him.



and from there, it was back down Main Street, where, as I leave, I always get into a picture taking frenzy.











I took the next succession of photos to play with my picture stitching software, so it will make a 180° of the view from the Main Street Train Station







And then it was time to go. I always get very philosophic about the people we are passing as we leave for the last time of a trip, thinking about the ones who are just getting in on their very first day, and how we all end up making it back out the turnstiles way too quickly. And so it goes. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment