Tuesday, April 9, 2013

4/9/13 Humans of New York


Love this blog. He makes those impromptu street photographs look easy. I learn something about composition every time I go peruse his photos.



and his captions are lovely, asking just the right questions.

From Sunday, March 17, under the photo of the older man in the fedora:

“It’s important not to rush through life so much that you don’t find time to do the things you really should be doing.”

“What things do you wish you’d made more time to do?”

“I wish I’d learned to drive a racecar. Learned to cook. Followed up with a certain young lady. I wish I’d read more. I’ve got this stack of books I’m going through now, but I should have read them 50 years ago. I’m even reading Harry Potter!”

Watch for his book this fall.

0 comments:

Post a Comment