Friday, April 26, 2013

4/26/13 The Pink Moon Morning

Which isn't pink, but is named after the pink herb moss that is an early bloomer during this month.









 Dozens of these robins litter the ground each morning, pecking around for breakfast, and rise up to the trees until we pass by.




This falcon sits in these tangled branches every morning, and from the main trail, she is mostly obscured. I decided since I had the zoom today, we'd traipse around through the brush off the trail to see her better. 

You can still make her out, watching the moon with me.





 going

 going

 gone

Resident bunny, Scar Face, poses in the morning sun. 
(Did I mention I love my new zoom lens?)


Fittingly, May's full moon is known as the Flower Moon. These guys are getting ready.


0 comments:

Post a Comment