Friday, June 18, 2010

GS 6/18

Before we hit the road this morning for Colorado Springs, lunch with Dad, and Garden of the Gods, I had to take in some garage sales, because, after all, it was Friday.

And Courtney turned out to be my good luck charm!! We only stopped at 3 places and 2 were winners!

Two new pillows:



And the basket, and the runner, and the tiles, all perfect matches for my dining room!




Cjo bought me a print for my fish bathroom and I found a fantastic fish mobile. Bob's promised to get them hung for me tomorrow while we are out on our big hike at Mt. Evans. I'll get a picture of those treasures once they're up. Grand total: $14. (The runner alone cost at least $100 new --it's legit and pristine. I saw the same tiles at the Garden of the Gods Trading Post for $18.99 apiece.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment