Monday, May 21, 2012

5-21-12 wonderful gifts

So after a month off thanks to the kidney infection and then long round of two antibiotics with crazy side-effects, I was back at the gym this morning. And after that, Evan and I took a half hour walk around the neighborhood, so I managed to keep the heart rate up for over an hour. Then I drank my first cup of coffee in the swing and threw the ball 50 times for my oh-so-dependent, seriously goofy, darling border collie who gives new meaning to attachment parenting. According to Bob, he was a depressed mess for the one night I was away. But seriously, who could say no to that face?








When Mom and Dad visited yesterday it was with gifts from Santa Fe, including the amazing Piñon Fudge from Señor Murphy.


And a close-up of my lovely flowers, with plenty of blooms waiting to spring open over the week.


And my new Tevas

And Mom and Dad also brought me a pair of earrings from their Santa Fe trip from the Santo Domingo artists, whose card I was trying to take a picture of with the earrings...


However, Bruiser had other ideas. 


Frisky kitty bats and rolls on everything to get my attention until I'll play.


So we play and chase string, over and over.



And, eventually, you can see the light switch go off.


And then you can take pictures of your earrings without much interruption.




0 comments:

Post a Comment