Thursday, May 7, 2015

It's been raining all week. Sleeping with the window open, listening to the sounds, and making the room so perfectly cold for sleep does it make it more of a challenge to get out of bed when the alarm goes off at 5:30. Sometimes I wake up before the alarm, but all rolled up under the covers, it's still harder to get going when you know there's nothing but gray drizzle waiting for you on your walk. 

That's usually when I remember the interior colors of this brain scan and make myself move, despite the lack of sunrise on the exterior. 




Getting out early means we don't always match up with any other dogs at the dog park, and should one other person be out walking her dog down the trails while we are inside the fence, I am ignored entirely while Evan keeps bouncing around trying to entice the other dog to convince his owner to come and play. I try not to take it too personally. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment