Sunday, May 10, 2015

Mothers Day Morning

My gift arrived! 
Snow for Mother's Day.

Upon waking, I peeked out to check on the snow, only to discover I couldn't see much since the backyard tree had smashed up against my window from the weight.

craning around that tree, there's the back neighbor's tree touching down in our yard

First tree from the deck, also touching the ground


From the front loft, same issue

Maple from above

Maple from below

Power outages around Denver thanks to the downed trees too heavy from snow. 
So far, we still have heat!

The one time I can leave the door open 
and not have to watch for a Bruiser escape.

Upstairs, with my coffee in hand, I discover Sam had snuck in to the loft and left me a drawing and a plant, complete with a hand-painted pot of Pooh and Piglet in the garden . 
Have I mentioned having an artist for a daughter kind of rocks?







0 comments:

Post a Comment